ALTRASPIN Micro Scale 3D Printing For All
Compact turn-key 3D-printing-machine, based on two-photon-polymerization (TPP) direct laser writing, compatible with a wide range of polymer materials. The system can help you to produce the micro-parts with unprecedented complexity at sub-micron resolution.
- Suited to laminar flow cabinets, clean-room and sterile environments, to prevent contamination of your samples.
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including polymers and biomaterials, and accepts any CAD models and files.
- Most complex architectures, with no need of support material or post processing, and enhanced mechanical properties can be printed.
- Altraspin-LAB can print features directly inside 6, 12, 24 or 96-well plates, with a dedicated software for automated printing of structures inside each well.
- The resolution of printing is from 0.2 to 3 µm and achievable smoothness less than 20nm
- Maximum object size 100 x75 x 0.6 mm